Tuesday, June 4, 2013

LG 55LM6200 55-Inch Cinema 3D 1080p 120Hz LED-LCD HDTV with Smart TV and Six Pairs of 3D Glasses Reviews


LG 55LM6200 55-Inch Cinema 3D 1080p 120Hz LED-LCD HDTV with Smart TV and Six Pairs of 3D Glasses Reviews


LG 55LM6200 55-Inch Cinema 3D 1080p 120Hz LED-LCD HDTV with Smart TV and Six Pairs of 3D Glasses by LG Electronics. LG's NEXT GENERATION 3D TECHNOLOGY If you enjoy the depth, realism and entertainment of 3D on the theater, you may love having it at dwelling with LG Cinema 3D on the LM6200 TV*. And it isn't simply 3D. It is crisp 3D on a brilliant LED display. On high of that, it is loaded with the just about limitless entertainment capabilities of LG Sensible TV. Staying in has never appeared better.


This is what home entertainment is all about. Having owned a 2004 62" Toshiba DLP set (62hmx94) for the last eight years, I did not want to downsize so I went with the LG 65LM6200 but I bought it from HHGregg locally for $2450. I am blown away by the picture quality and 3d of this set. I believe the resolution upscaler (new for 2012) and Triple XD (vs final yr's XD, which refers back to the variety of processors: three vs 1)make a difference because standard def content never appeared so good! Fired up Born To Be Wild 3d Blu-Ray on my PS3 and I am BLOWN AWAY by the immersive 3d. I watched this film at the IMAX when it came out and when you personal a 3d set, you owe it to yourself to get this one. It is without doubt one of the finest 3d Blu-Ray experiences out there. I simply bought this TV final evening however did a ton of analysis on this set and the 65LW6500 (final 12 months's model) beforehand and was prepared to purchase the LW6500 till I used to be capable of get a price inside $250 (for guarantee and all) of final 12 months's mannequin for the 65LM6200. I did not feel an extra $seven hundred was worth it but for $250 I was keen to tug the trigger.

 I'm sure within the subsequent few months the value I negotiated will turn out to be the norm so I simply sped up my timetable with a bit laborious negotiating. I actually like Amazon however not sufficient to pay a couple of hundred extra! I did notice a little bit clouding in the lower middle right of the display screen but was in a position to resolve that by massaging the display with a microfiber cloth. I've not seen any of the flashlighting or edge bleed reported with a lot of final yr's LW6500 sets. Perhaps I acquired fortunate however hopefully it is because LG addressed this well-known challenge from last year. I like the WiDi help(haven't used it yet) and twin gaming (not sure if I will use it) but the second to 3d I have used and must say it provides alot to most programming. Great depth management and effect. You can't go improper with both this set or the 65LW6500 however for a reasonable amount extra I felt compelled to go along with the 2012 set. I will update this review as my ownership experience with this set evolves. 

LG 55LM6200 55-Inch Cinema 3D 1080p 120Hz LED-LCD HDTV with Smart TV and Six Pairs of 3D Glasses
 LG Electronics
49.7 x 13 x 32.7 inches ; 56.7 pounds  
Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment