Thursday, June 13, 2013

TCL LE39FHDF3300 39" 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV Reviews

TCL LE39FHDF3300 39" 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV Reviews
 
 
TCL LE39FHDF3300 39" 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV by TCL. The TCL LE39FHDF3300 39" Class LED HDTV options its impressive 39-inch show that caters for 1080p Full HD resolution. This LED HDTV comes with a sixteen:9 facet ratio plus a 100,000:1 Dynamic contrast ratio for beautiful shade accuracy. Moreover, it comes with two HDMI ports for straightforward connection to devices like Blu-Ray gamers and gaming consoles, and it proudly passes the Power STAR standards for guaranteed efficiency. 
 
 I bought this television on Turkey Day. It arrived a couple of days later. All I can say is, what an image! I have zero complaints about this television, or its sound. It mounted on my wall very easily. I'd not hesitate to purchase another tv made by TCL. 
 
 Bought TCL from Tiger Direct arrived on time & works great. Can not program Direct TV (DTV) remote to work with TCL 39" TV. TCL not listed in DTV distant program guide. Known as DTV, they had no data on the TCL brand. They walked me via the "genetic" settings however nothing worked. Gave up. Have to make use of two remotes. 
Bummer very good TV. Superb image, I'll suggest this TV. I received the TV in three days. You'll be able to't find a TV like this with this Worth
 
TCL LE39FHDF3300 39" 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV
TCL

More detail about this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment