Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Panasonic VIERA TC-L55ET5 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz 3D Full HD IPS LED-LCD TV with 4 Pairs of Polarized 3D Glasses Reviews

Panasonic VIERA TC-L55ET5 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz 3D Full HD IPS LED-LCD TV with 4 Pairs of Polarized 3D Glasses Reviews


Panasonic VIERA TC-L55ET5 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz 3D Full HD IPS LED-LCD TV with 4 Pairs of Polarized 3D Glasses by Panasonic. VIERA Connect is a cloud service that provides apps in classes like video and music, social networking, games, news and way of life, sports, health and fitness. Be taught more concerning the world of Smart VIERA and VIERA Connect here. Enhance your TV Expertise with Common Apps In style apps on VIERA Connect embody Netflix, Amazon Instantaneous Video, Facebook, Twitter, Wall Street Journal, and huluplus, all optimized for one of the best user experience. You can have an unlimited number of apps put in as a result of these apps are saved in the cloud, somewhat than within the TV memory itself. Study more about "sensible" TVs, how they work, what providers are offered by completely different manufacturers, and exactly what you'll must get started at Amazon's Smart TV Center.

 I picked this TV to switch an older Samsung LCD; my major uses are games, sports, and the occasional movie. I used it for 2 weeks steadily. This TV was easy to arrange - it found my Wi-Fi network shortly and supplied a firmware update which installed without hassle. The distant is straightforward to use and the menus are responsive. The settings are, unfortunately, few, because it appears to lack superior picture controls (white stability and the like). Nonetheless, working with what I had, I used the Disney WOW Blu-Ray to calibrate. The tip results turned out to be similar to "custom mode." The image quality was good. Colors are great and I discovered movement handling to be very good. I didn't notice any "cleaning soap opera effect" - motion appeared good to me. The one issue is that the default black setting ("Dark") crushed like loopy - no particulars may very well be found in dark scenes, and it was inconceivable to calibrate video games (you know - "transfer the cursor until you barely see the brand"). Altering it to "mild" resolved the problem, though. I don't have much to say on sound high quality - it seemed loud and clear, however lacking "punch." I use a cheap Sony sound bar, and the sound on the TV positively wasn't even near that. Fortunately, the TV has an optical out so setup was not a hassle. I plugged in my cable box, PS3, and 360 to the TV by means of HDMI and routed the optical wire to the sound bar. This is my first 3D TV so I used to be desirous to check out the 3D. Panasonic fortunately contains 4 glasses, which have been a very good side and fit comfortably even over my common glasses. I am not effectively-versed on the distinction between passive and energetic sets however this appeared good. Some games looked nice (Killzone three, Tremendous Stardust), some appeared muddy and undetailed (Gears three, Resistance 3).

 The TV even has a bizarre 2D-to-3D mode which might turn common content into 3D. I attempted it with a basketball sport and it wasn't unhealthy, although I would not use it that much. Recreation assist was just fine. With sport mode turned off, games have been pretty uneven and tore lots, but with game mode on, it was clean and responsive. I don't have a strategy to precisely measure lag nevertheless it seemed superb to me - 1-2 frames at most. The video games I played looked good and Street Fighter was responsive - no complaints at all there. So. Good gaming, good image, good 3D. Every little thing's nice, proper? Sadly not. The big problem with my set was banding, which is basically issues with uniformity within the backlight. The light just isn't distributed evenly which causes vertical bands to show up. Make no mistake - this is noticeable in sure content, and it detracts from the experience. Soccer matches and games with shiny vistas (suppose Crysis or one thing like that) look dingy. It is gross, and unfortunately a dealbreaker. The set was returned. I am not comfortable about it, however this is an inevitability when margins are so tight and competitors is so fierce. I mean, most individuals probably won't notice it, but I do. It is fairly probably that I just acquired a nasty panel, nevertheless it's possible I didn't. In my research, this appears to be a typical subject with all LEDs, from all manufacturers. So just watch out when you consider this or some other TV. 

Panasonic VIERA TC-L55ET5 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz 3D Full HD IPS LED-LCD TV with 4 Pairs of Polarized 3D Glasses
 Panasonic
50.5 x 2.1 x 30.2 inches ; 55.2 pounds 
Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment