Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Sony KDL-40R450A 40-Inch 60Hz 1080p LED HDTV (Black) Reviews

Sony KDL-40R450A 40-Inch 60Hz 1080p LED HDTV (Black) Reviews


Sony KDL-40R450A 40-Inch 60Hz 1080p LED HDTV (Black) by Sony
Full HD 1080p 

Nothing expresses crystal-clear element like Full HD 1080p picture quality. Reap the benefits of the all-out HD glory of broadcast TV, satellite and other HD sources like your Blu-ray Disc participant or PlayStation 3 entertainment system. 

Vivid and slim

Powerful yet skinny LEDs deliver a brighter image than standard LCD backlighting. Additionally they help achieve a slimmer TV design that appears beautiful in your home. What's extra, Sony's Direct LED Backlight expertise delivers outstanding distinction, wealthy colours and enhanced dark-scene detail.

 I received this TV on Feb 23 from Costco, now after utilizing for about one month I say that is my Best TV. I had Samsung 40E5050 which too I favored very much. However there was most likely some technical issue....that would sometimes produce spark like sound,so I returned that TV. The Costco in my place didn't have that Samsung TV anymore. Since Samsung was very good for me as per image and sound and price....I could not determine which to purchase now. Then I noticed this Sony Bravia 40R450A (2013model) for unbelievable price. I had always considered buying Sony however did not purchase because of price. But this forty" led Sony is priced unreasonably low, value is comparable to different manufacturers whereas the quality....its very high !!
The picture is just superb and there are various preset modes to pick out or one can manually set his own preferences. I have not changed any image setting though. 

Though 60hz, it has Motion Movement of 120. so I feel it is akin to 120hz TV of different brands. There may be vital enchancment in judder which I used to get in my previous TV.
I use indoor antenna and do not ask me how good is the reception of this TV. I really suggest this TV for individuals who use indoor antenna....I can get so many channels now, that too very clear. This one has one of the best reception when in comparison with my previous Samsung and JVC Black crystal.
I exploit Roku with my TV and it has no issues.
The TV may be very slim and light. The bezel could be very thin. it occupies little space. 
This TV also has fm in it however I haven't tried yet.For me its an useless feature. 
It's also smartphone enabled. 
DRAWBACKS:It has only 2 hdmi ports and has only one usb port which can be utilized to play photos, music and video(unlike Samsung, it helps very few video codecs(xvid and avchd). whereas Samsung would help almost any video formats). 
OVERALL, I like to recommend this TV to anyone who need quality in low price.

Sony KDL-40R450A 40-Inch 60Hz 1080p LED HDTV (Black)
Sony

More detail about this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment