Thursday, June 13, 2013

TCL LE48FHDF3300ZTA 48-Inch 1080p 240Hz LED HDTV with 2-Year Limited Warranty (Black) Reviews

TCL LE48FHDF3300ZTA 48-Inch 1080p 240Hz LED HDTV with 2-Year Limited Warranty (Black) Reviews


TCL LE48FHDF3300ZTA 48-Inch 1080p 240Hz LED HDTV with 2-Year Limited Warranty (Black) by TCL. TCL LE48FHDF3300ZTA 48-Inch 1080p 240 Hz LED HDTV with 2-Year Warranty. Enjoy a incredible viewing expertise with the TCL 48-Inch 1080p 240-Hz LED HDTV. This LED television offers ample HD connections in addition to excessive-definition picture quality with incredible distinction and vibrancy. Extremely trendy with its slim bezel and glass base. Whether or not you are relaxing with friends watching your favorite program, cheering on a favorite staff, or sharing your newest trip images, you may love how this high-definition LED tv brings your leisure to life. 

 I acquired my TV three days ago. After testing with totally different video sources, I've to say this can be a nice buy! 
The TV has glorious image high quality, compares properly with my forty six inch Sharp. The remote management is simple to make use of and one can easily regulate color, contrast, etc. I really like the looks of the TV with thin bezel and glass stand, which is fashionable, concise but not too bold. It suits effectively with my classical furnishings within the living room. 
It isn't a sensible TV, no wi-fi and web connection. But this isn't a big problem. Since one need to purchase a blue-ray player anyways. A $one hundred blue-ray participant normally comes with wireless and pre-configured video-websites and websites. I purchased a Sony player and attached with this TV perfectly. 
General, I am very very proud of this TV. 

 Very probably you've gotten never heard of the brand TCL, however actually it is among the top 2 domestic manufacturers in China (which is the place I came from). 
 Each screen sizes (forty eight and fifty five) are the most effective offers right now. No bells and whistles, just good image and stable build. 
 I had a Panasonic LED TV and I suspect that the TCL makes use of a Panasonic Alpha IPS panel. The image high quality appears kinda similar and the view angle may be very wide. 
Image quality, especially color vibrancy, is inferior to mid-range Samsung or Sony, however these value $1200 or more for a 55 inch model. Amongst second- and third-tier LCD manufacturers (Toshiba, Vizio, and so on) there is no match. 
 I don't care about sensible TV because I hooked my TV to a blur-ray participant and my computer. Or about connectivity. You probably have a receiver or a soundbar with HDMI switching, all you want is to attach the TV to the soundbar/receiver with a single HDMI cable. 
 So, unless you're very choosy about image high quality and bells and whistles, I might extremely advocate this TCL TV.

TCL LE48FHDF3300ZTA 48-Inch 1080p 240Hz LED HDTV with 2-Year Limited Warranty (Black)
TCL
42.9 x 3.8 x 27.7 inches ; 38.8 pounds 
Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.

More detail about this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment